The Training Course
Overview of the Training Course
Day 1 – Basic Skills & Stress Management
Day 2 – Outdoor Career Coaching
Day 3 – Outdoor Relationship Coaching
You can choose to register only for the first day
or for the whole 3-day course.
We organize the course in the beautiful forests of the Veluwe, the largest and most famous nature area in the Netherlands.
During this training you withdraw from daily life and you reflect on the purpose and meaning of your life. By spending several days in a group and doing activities with the other members, the coaching process will absolutely be accelerated and deepened. The training is very useful for gaining creative inspiration, coming to terms with loss, deepening a relationship, making important changes in your life and thinking seriously about your career.
The details of the training course
Day 1: Basic skills
- Silent walk
- The basic questions of Outdoor Life Coaching
- Recognizing and utilizing metaphors and symbols in the environment
- Practical topics
- Using objects, landscapes and natural phenomena while coaching
- Different types of walks
- Opening your intuition
- Dealing with various weather conditions
- Outdoor Stress Management
Day 2: Outdoor Career Coaching
- Career coaching while walking
- Using junctions and splits
- Career reflection in nature
- Past influences on the career
- Stress, burnout and career
Day 3: Outdoor Relationship Coaching
- Various types of relationship walks
- Nature as source of inspiration for relationships
- Using trees to symbolize love relationships
- Using trees and other object to symbolize families
- Using trees and other object to symbolize organizations
How to get there?
Vierhouten is a village at an hour’s drive from Amsterdam. There is a station in Nunspeet, where you can easily get from Amsterdam or Schiphol Airport. From Nunspeet a bus goes to Vierhouten.
The training course is not including accommodation. We recommend the following hotels or campings in or around Vierhouten:
Hotel De Vossenberg
For other hotels, visit Booking.com
Campings: Samoza, De Plagge, De Paasheuvel
When to book your accommodation?
Wait a while to make a reservation until we are sure that the course will start definitively. We will inform you about this as soon as possible.
Money back guarantee
If the course does not suit you after the first day, we will refund the full course fee.
No questions are asked.
After you have registered, we will send you an invoice. After payment of the invoice, your registration is final.